Check your Amazon gift card balance in a jiffy with this guide. Amazon is one of the biggest retail platforms on the planet. It has been helpful to countless individuals for shopping online. Gift cards are a genuine mode of payment on the online platform. You can effectively pay for your groceries, electronics, and much more with this. Users can also send gift cards to their friends, family, and relatives. It is easy to check your balance from both PC and Mobile devices. We will cover all the aspects of Amazon gift cards and how to utilize them. Read on to know more.
Steps to check Amazon gift card balance on PC:
Amazon has their official website running 24X7. Users can check their balance on the platform with this official guide. The site is easily accessible by anyone around the world. It works on all Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms. As long as you have an active internet connection, you can use the website. The domain might change according to your region. The currency used in the gift card balance is a reminiscence of your country. Here are the steps to know your remaining balance on the card.
- On your desktop PC, run your favorite browser. The majority of people use google chrome these days because of its sleek nature. Visit the following link https://www.amazon.com/ on your desktop to go to the official Amazon website.
- On the Amazon website, users are required to sign in using their official IDs. Click on the sign-in option found at the top right corner of the site. You can log in through your mobile number or email account.
- Click on the account settings option. It can be found by clicking on your name at the top right corner. The drop-down menu will show you many different settings. Click on the Your Account button to begin.
- Users will find a gift card option in the account settings page. Click on this button to know all about your existing gift cards. It will redirect you to the gift cards page.
- Here you will find the existing balance on your Amazon account. It is an efficient way of monitoring your Amazon finances. It is an excellent way of keeping track of the money you have already spent on the site.
Voila! Now you can check the amount remaining on your existing gift cards. It can be a great way of knowing if you need to add money to your gift cards before spending online or sharing with friends.
Steps to check Amazon gift card balance on Mobile:
Mobile users can get the full benefits of using Amazon gift cards. There is no significant difference between the PC and smartphone platforms.
They do not differentiate among their users. The application is available on both iOS and Android devices. Instead, the website is hoping to have an inclusive environment. Using gift cards on the mobile app is also quite useful. Amazon is trying to create a shopping ecosystem so that users can spend more time online. It is done to ensure people spend more money on their retail store. This guide works for both the major smartphone operating systems. Here are the steps to check your online gift card balance.
- Run the Amazon application on your mobile devices. Users can search for it in their app drawers on Android or slide on iOS. If you don’t have the app, you can download it from the google play store and Apple store depending on your OS.
- Log in to your Amazon account on your mobile phone. You can use your phone number or email address for the same.
- Tap on the options button at the top left corner of your Amazon account. You will see a lot of settings here for your devices.
- Select your account option by scrolling down the settings. It is quite similar to the desktop version tutorial.
- In the account settings, you will find different options. We need to visit the Amazon wallet in your account section. Click on the manage Amazon gift card balance button on the site.
- It will take you to the Amazon gift card options. You can check your existing balance in the Amazon cards. You can also use the opportunity to top up your gift card from here directly. It is a convenient feature for many users.
How to Add Balance to a Gift Card?
It can be essential to add balance to your existing Amazon gift card. The process is quite simple. Follow the steps to increase the amount.
- Open Amazon: Visit the Amazon website on your browser. You can click on the following link https://www.amazon.com/ to visit the home page.
- Gift cards: Click on the gift cards option at the homepage to visit the top-up page. Users can also use the settings option from the top left corner to visit the reload gift card balance page. It will take you directly to the top-up page. You can add money to your account easily with this.
- Select the amount: Decide the amount that you want to add to your gift cards. The site provides you with $50,$100,$500, and $1000 options. Users have the opportunity to add in the multiple of $5. You can also add a custom amount depending on your requirements.
- Pay: You can make your online payment with the saved cards and payment details. Users can also choose new payment options.
These steps work on all PC platforms.
Redeem an Amazon gift card:
Amazon offers users the option to redeem their gift card codes. Many of us might have a working system lying around. Maybe you have received a new code from your friends. It can be a fun way to add money to your balance. Users can utilize the balance to make online purchases. Visit the following link Redeem Gift Cards to redeem your Amazon gift card balance. You can click on the application to your balance button to start using the cash.
Amazon offers a plethora of purchase options to its users. We tried to cover all aspects of checking your Amazon gift card balance online. The platform is accessible majorly from PC and smartphones. Through the guide, we will help clear all of your doubts regarding checking your balance. You can utilize the steps to know how much cash is remaining in your account. It is a fantastic way to know how much money you can spend on online purchases.